Wednesday, November 19, 2008

apple afternoon

 

my baby's been sick and the weather's been cold so that made for an inside day today. we're still moving through that peck o' apples and this is what i found to do with them today - spiced apple cobbler. i actually think this recipe was a little heavy on the sugar and flour so next time i'll go lighter in that department, but other than that, pretty scrumptious! and yes, i do occasionally indulge in the afternoon talk shows...what can i say, they're good company for a sewing mama while baby naps...and sometimes you get a special treat, like today's oprah: brad pitt. need i say more.

anyway, back to the cobbler. just look at how cute my assistants are...
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tenille said...

I love your pictures with your little boo in them, great photography!

I linked to your blog from "Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House" to let you know I entered your giveaway. You've got amazingly cute stuff in your store. If you can email me back, what is your shipping price to Canada, btw? nevaehsmom(at)sasktel(dot)net

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I entered the giveaway you sponsored on Two of a Kind working on a full house.

My daughter loved the pictures of the baby and your dog :D

So cute, now I want apples!